Website – 20% Project Week 6

In this final week of my Twenty Percent, I finished my website! The sixth week was a struggle because of the amount of work I still had left to finish. I still had more then half of my quizzes left to finish and my week was also fairly busy because of my extracurriculars. Because of this, I ended up working on it mostly late at night after my activities outside of school ended. I was often stressed about finishing the project on time, and I ended up needing some help from my mentor, especially when the deadline got closer. After I finally finished my quizzes and linked them onto the website, I was able to publish it. For the last few days before the presentation, I worked on my tri-fold. I printed out pictures of books, my title, and a big QR code, so that people could easily visit my site. After finishing my script, website, and tri-fold, I was officially done with my project! I would say that this project was an overall success for me. I was happy with the finished project, and other people seemed to enjoy it too!